RULES & POLICIES - UPDATED FOR COVID-19
Our only class fee is monthly tuition. Our current tuition is $83.99. There is never a registration fee, and tuition is due monthly. Our program is year round, and your child is automatically re-enrolled every month. Tuition is the same each month regardless of the number of weeks that month (some months will have 3, 4, or 5 weeks). Please view our FAQ's page for holiday closures.
Additional Covid-19 Policies
- As of Monday, June 7th masks will be optional for all students 10 and under, and all fully vaccinated adults in our facility. Our mask policy will be updated on an ongoing basis based on the incident and positivity rates within our community. Masks are optional, and if you prefer to still wear one please do.
- Walk-ins and trials will not be accepted at this time.
- Only registered students will be allowed in the gym during their class time. You will not be allowed to enter the facility without a wellness check at the start of class time.
- Hands will be sanitized prior to entering the gym and leaving the gym.
- They gym is sanitized prior to every class starting.
- You may not enter the facility without a health check, and you are only permitted in the facility at your designated time. You will not be allowed in the facility if:
- You have a temperature over 100.4
- Display any symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, runny nose, or other symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- You have anyone in your household experiencing any symptoms.
- Anyone in your household has a pending Covid test.
- If you do not have a face mask.
Forms of Payment
Credit/Debit cards are the only forms of payment accepted. Tuition is due and charged on the 25th of the month prior. Your credit card will be charged on the 25th day of the month prior, and must be on file. For example: July tuition will be charged on June 25th.
If tuition is not received by the 1st of the month your child will be dropped from class.
Students are allowed 1 make-up per month. You must provide 24 hour notice before your missed class via voicemail or email. Once you are marked absent you will receive a make-up token that can be used in any similar class. Make-up tokens expire in 60 days or when your membership is terminated (whichever comes first).
Cancellation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by the 15th of the month prior. For example to cancel for the month of March, you must provide a cancellation notice by February 15th. No refunds will be issued if you cancel after the 15th. Ta Da Gymnastics reserves the right to dismiss any family for inappropriate behavior.
Join the Ta Da Experience
Our Gym - Our People - Our Program
Ta Da Gymnastics looks to DPS and local government when deciding if we should close for weather. As we know Colorado weather can change quickly, and ultimately we will make the decision best for our families and team members safety. If we determine that weather is too unsafe for our staff to travel to/from the facility we reserve the right to close or close early. We will do our best to inform our families via email, text, and Facebook.
Girl’s – Leotards are not required, but recommended. No tights, zippers, or buttons, or loose fitting clothing. Hair must be pulled back and away from face.
Boys – Elastic shorts and form fitting shirts.
Food and Drinks
Due to Covid-19 there will be no food allowed in the gym. Students will not be allowed access to the water fountain, and they must bring a water bottle to class.
Gymnastics: Parents with children 4 and under are highly recommended to remain present during gymnastics class.
Dance: Our dance studio does not allow student to remain in the space, but you are able to view the class from outside the door.
In order to keep our gym clean all kids that are not potty trained must wear a diaper.
In order to reduce disruptions to our classes we ask that all students use the restroom prior to class.
Highlands Location: Our Highlands location does not have a bathroom within our facility, but utilizes a public restroom just in the hallway. If your student is not able to use a restroom on their own we ask that they use it prior to class or that a parent be present to assist.
Each child will progress through the sport at their own pace. If you have questions about what class is right for your child, please reach out to the front desk. For the child’s safety and confidence, it is best to start them off in a lower level. Teachers will notify parents when it is time for their child to move to the next level based on skill level and ability.