RULES & POLICIES - UPDATED FOR COVID-19
Our only class fee is monthly tuition. Our current tuition is $81.55 through 08/2020, and will increase to $83.99 on 09/2020 due to to increased costs with Covid-19. here is never a registration fee, and tuition is due monthly. Our program is year round, and your child is automatically re-enrolled every month. Tuition is the same each month regardless of the number of weeks that month (some months will have 3, 4, or 5 weeks). Please view our FAQ's page for holiday closures.
Additional Covid-19 Policies
- Walk-ins and trials will not be accepted at this time. Due to limited staffing you can only enter the gym once a health screen as been preformed at the start of class.
- Only registered students will be allowed in the gym during their class time. You will not be allowed to enter the facility without a wellness check at the start of class time.
- Hands will be washed or sanitized prior to entering the gym, leaving the gym, and throughout classes.
- You may not enter the facility without a health check, and you are only permitted in the facility at your designated time. You will not be allowed in the facility if:
- You have a temperature over 100.4
- Display any symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, runny nose, or other symptoms associated with Covid-19.
- If you do not have a face mask.
- Children will be required to wear a mask to enter the facility, but they can remove it once entering the gym.
Forms of Payment
Credit/Debit cards are the only forms of payment accepted. Tuition is due and charged on the 25th of the month prior. Your credit card will be charged on the 25th day of the month prior, and must be on file. For example: July tuition will be charged on June 25th.
If tuition is not received by the 1st of the month your child will be dropped from class.
Due to Covid-19 make-ups will not be allowed in classes. We will offer select make-up only classes each month. Dates and times will be communicated prior.
Cancellation must be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of the month prior. For example to cancel for the month of March, you must provide a cancellation notice by February 15th. No refunds will be issued if you cancel after the 15th. Ta Da Gymnastics reserves the right to dismiss any family for inappropriate behavior.
Join the Ta Da Experience
Our Gym - Our People - Our Program
Ta Da Gymnastics looks to DPS and local government when deciding if we should close for weather. As we know Colorado weather can change quickly, and ultimately we will make the decision best for our families and team members safety. If we determine that weather is too unsafe for our staff to travel to/from the facility we reserve the right to close or close early. We will do our best to inform our families via email, text, and Facebook.
Girl’s – Leotards are not required, but recommended. No tights, zippers, or buttons, or loose fitting clothing. Hair must be pulled back and away from face.
Boys – Elastic shorts and form fitting shirts.
Food and Drinks
Due to Covid-19 there will be no food allowed in the gym. Students will not be allowed access to the water fountain, and they must bring a water bottle to class.
Due to Covid-19 only parents with children 4 and under are allowed in the parent viewing area. All chairs are spaced 6' apart, and the can not be moved. Parents will not be allowed to stand at the wall, and can only sit in the designated area. We can not be responsible for children once they leave the gym floor or after class, and a parent or guardian must be on time to pick up.
In order to keep our gym clean all kids that are not potty trained must wear a diaper.
Each child will progress through the sport at their own pace. If you have questions about what class is right for your child, please reach out to the front desk. For the child’s safety and confidence, it is best to start them off in a lower level. Teachers will notify parents when it is time for their child to move to the next level based on skill level and ability.