As a working parent living in North Denver I struggled to find activities for my child that fit my schedule. I loved everything about living here, except for driving after a long day to take my daughter to lessons. There are many reasons I decided to start Ta Da Gymnastics, but these are my top 5.
- I LOVE GYMNASTICS! It is in my blood, and it will never leave me. After years competing and coaching I don’t think there is a way I could not be in love. I love everything about it. I love watching the youngest child learn a somersault for the first time. I love watching a child early in their career learn, persevere, and conquer a new skill. I love watching in awe elite gymnasts on TV respecting everything they have given up and the hours they have put in to get there.
- A need for more sport related activities for children in North Denver. I LOVE Northwest Denver! The restaurants, shopping, parks, walkability, and most of all the people. However, I felt a void in activities for children.
- A better experience. I wanted my daughter to have the same experience I did as a child, and the same experience I gave to my students as a coach. I want kids to learn and progress in the sport at their pace, while having their teacher cheer them on.
- Gymnastics is for every child. I am a firm believe that gymnastics is the number one way to set your child up for success. The foundational strength, coordination, balance, concentration, and determination you gain will lead a child to success in so many other parts of their life.
- Every child needs that Ta Da Moment. Gymnastics also helps your child build confidence by challenging them to learn new skills and giving them a feeling of accomplishment. Doesn’t your child deserve a Ta Da Moment?